martes, octubre 14, 2003
With a little help from my friends

What would you think if I Sang out of tune?
Would you stand up and walk out no me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song.
And I'll try not to sing out of key.

Chorus
Oh, I get by with a tittle help from my friends
Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends
Mm, I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends

What do I do when my love es away?
Does it worry you to be alone?
How do I feel by the end of the day?
Are you sad because you're on tour own?

Chorus

Do you need anybody?
I need sombebody to love.
Could it be anybody?
I want somebody to love.

Would you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes, I'm certain taht it happens all the time.
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you but I Know taht it's mine.

Chorus

Canción escrita por Paul McCartney y John Lennon especialmente para Ringo